Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submitting a paper is tantamount to an automatic and free-of-charge transfer of copyright (to publish and distribute the submitted material in all forms and fields of exploitation known now and developed in the future) to the Publisher, on condition that those materials are accepted for publication.
The names and e-mail addresses submitted with the article will be used exclusively for editorial purposes of this journal and correspondence, and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.